- Entry into the contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all age groups for Online hunt. In case of other hunts e.g. drive-hunt, separate terms and conditions will be applicable.
- Each registered email ID will be considered as a participant in the treasure hunt subject to payment of registration fees.
- You must keep the solution to the hunt CONFIDENTIAL. Any breach of confidentiality may result in Hunt-india modifying, terminating or suspending your account and prizes.
REWARDS & PRIZE POLICY
- You can use any available resource to assist you in solving the puzzles, however, any attempt to attack, misuse, login in or any unlawful means to get information from computers which you are not allowed access to will mean immediate disqualification.
- Winning the hunt depends solely on the skill and intellect of the hunters, chance plays no part in this competition
- You will be asked to submit your solutions(s) to the puzzles, acknowledging that you have complied with all participant rules, eligibility requirements and your country’s governing laws, rules, and regulations, in order to receive a prize.
- You should not only be the one to finish the complete treasure hunt but also quick to submit the entries. E.g. prizes may be awarded to first three correct entries from the start of the competition. The contest date and time will be based on IST.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash substitution will be allowed
- Prizes may be gift vouchers which will be sent on your registered email ID. Please ensure you provide correct email ID for the prizes to be received.
PASSWORD AND USERNAME
- You will be given a unique username and/or password as a part of the online hunt.
- This username and password will give you access to additional areas on our website as well as additional clues.
- The confidentiality of your password and username is solely your responsibility.
- You are fully responsible for any activities that occur on your account.
- If for some reason, you become aware of any unauthorized user in your account, or you become aware of any breach of security you agree to immediately send an email to us.
- You also agree to exit from the website by logging off at the end of each session.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to meet these requirements.
- If you have registered for a contest and the contest is cancelled at our end, you will be given an option to reschedule the contest or get full refund of your money.
- If you register for an event which is already full, then you will be given an option to reschedule the contest or get full refund of your money.
- Refer to Refunds policy
VARIATION OF RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Hunt-India reserves the right to interpret and elaborate upon all rules, and the terms and conditions at its discretion.
- These interpretations come into effect immediately upon posting at the website.
- Any interpretations or elaborations will be deemed to be in effect as though they were posted before the treasure hunt began.
- We strongly suggest you review these terms and conditions each time you visit the website.
USER GENERATED CONTENT – RULES OF ACCEPTABLE USE
- Hunt-India may create forums or pages where you are able to post information and material.
- This information will be viewed by others and is provided for the exchange of ideas and information with other contestants.
- This information is provided for non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information.
- When you use these forums and website you agree to the following list of conditions.
- You agree that hunt-india, in its absolute discretion has the right to remove you as a member if you break any of the following rules or the spirit of the following rules.
- The list, however, is not intended to be an exhaustive list of prohibited acts:
- You must not post any material which is confidential in nature or has been disclosed to you in confidence on the website.
- You must not post any links on the website where it takes users to any unlawful material or material that could damage the reputation of Hunt-india or its sponsors.
- You must not place on the website any code that enables or encourages the dissemination of junk mail or similar communications.
- You give Hunt-India the exclusive and unending right to reproduce, distribute and translate any and all material you place on this site.
- By becoming a participant you acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation at our discretion to delete, edit or change any submission to our forums.
- Hunt-india accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions in our forums by you or any third party or for any loss of damage or damage to reputation resulting from your breach, resulting from your placement of these materials.
- You agree that in the case of legal action you will indemnify Hunt-india for any legal costs or damages brought by a third party against Hunt-india for any material that you place in any of the forums.
- You must not post any obscene or offensive language.
- You must not post on the website any material that encourages criminal conduct or conduct which is in any way unlawful or creates any civil liability.
- You must not post any material on the website which belongs to anyone other than yourself or where the rights to that material belong to another person or corporation without the prior written consent of its owner.
- You must not post any material on the website, where the use of that material, by any party, will give rise to a third party legal action or claim.
- You must not post any material on the website any advertisement or commercial solicitations nor use our forums for any commercial purpose.