PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
If at any time you find these Terms and Conditions unacceptable or if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
It must be noted that our terms and conditions may be revised without any prior notice to you. We are not responsible for any kind of loss occurred to you by using our services. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically.
You affirm that you are more than 16 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- Ownership: All rights, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Website, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the “Materials”) are owned by hunt-india.com. Except as otherwise expressly provided by the Website, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Website shall be construed to confer any license under any of the Website’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. Contact us if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. The Website does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by hunt-india.com. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by the Website.
- Limited Permission to Download: The Website hereby grants you permission to download, view, copy and print the Materials on any single, stand-alone computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use provided that (i) the copyright and trademark notice appears in such Materials, (ii) the Materials are not used on any other Web Website or in a networked computer environment and (iii) the Materials are not modified in any way. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of the terms or conditions of these Terms and Conditions. On any such termination, you agree to immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
- “You (the User) hereby agree that by making any call on any number mentioned by hunt-india.com on its Website or any other marketing materials, or by using the Website or filing a customer service issue or by visiting our Website and leaving your contact details, you are consenting to the Website sending you SMSs, emails and other information from time to time updating you about the details of your customer service issues, any new convenient methods of using the Website, occasional product features/updates and offers given by the Website.”
- License to Use: Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the WEBSITE’s content in any manner, except for modifications in filling out the Forms with your data, modifications to your developed content, modifications to your service, modifications to your profile, for your authorized use. You shall not remove any copyright notice from any document or content.
- Resale of Content Prohibited: By ordering any documents / content / material, you agree that they may only be used by you for your personal use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Website.
- Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content: At various locations on the Website, hunt-india.com, may permit visitors to post reviews, comments, and other content (the “User Content”). Hunt-india.com is not the publisher or author of such User Content. It is a passive service for storage and dissemination of the ideas and opinions that the Website members may choose to post and distribute as User Content. The Website does not screen works before they are posted, and no prior approval is required for posting. the Website disclaims all copyright and ownership in such works and all responsibility for them. Hunt-india.com has the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to (i) edit, redact or otherwise change any User Content, (ii) re-categorize any User Content to place it in a more appropriate location or (iii) pre-screen or delete any User Content that is determined to be inappropriate or otherwise in violation of these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to User Content containing offensive language and advertisements. Hunt-india.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
- Responsibility for User Content: You are legally responsible for any User Content you post on any hunt-india.com service. You are solely responsible for honoring the rights of others, including intellectual-property rights (copyright, patent and trademark), the right to privacy and the right not to be libeled or slandered.
Your access to the postings that users have posted as User Content is for your personal use only. If you want to redistribute postings you find as User Content, it is your responsibility to obtain permission from the poster (and any other person with rights in such work).You agree to help protect your account and the security of other users by guarding your password. If you have reason to believe your password has been compromised or there has been any unauthorized use of your account, contact hunt-india.com via email@example.com as soon as possible. Furthermore, hunt-india.com shall in no way, be held liable for any loss of your personal data, dissemination or misuse of the same, which might happen during such period of time.
- NO WARRANTY. THE WEBSITE AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, hunt-india.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Hunt-india.com MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. Hunt-india.com SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL hunt-india.com, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF hunt-india.com HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS WEBSITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless hunt-india.com, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Website and the Materials.
- Compliance with IP Laws: When accessing hunt-india.com or using the Website’s Service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Website is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your hunt-india.com user account.
- Governing Law: By using this Website, you expressly agree that your rights and obligations shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Acknowledgement. BY USING hunt-india.com SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE hunt-india.com WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
- Questions/ Queries: Any questions, queries or clarifications regarding our Terms and Conditions can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call us at +91-7021727241 / +91 7021178199